Sorry folks I have had enough of the internet – Leave it to you who have the energy to fight-on – Signing off the Internet end of April2012 – Stay in touch thru txt New Zealand Cellphone number remains 027-429-0055
Onward – Jim
Updated NZ Fathers DAY 4Sept2011 after spending 6/7 hours with my Favourite Son Javan. WOW I am being blessed and another few hours today 12-Oct-2011 to celebrate Javans 16th B/Day. Pictures on my FaceBOOK Page – Enter below
Further GLOBAL updates constantly on my FaceBOOK Profile wall by my 900+ friends spread as far around the WORLD as possible and growing.
Mostly MEN who value the **WHOLE Natural Biological FAMILY** and will fight on to achieve real GLOBAL **Equal Parenting** from Conception as Created by God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit – NOT – The UN&Govt lead Eugenics or the Sexually Deviant.
To clarify – Read http://www.everyman.ca/2011/10/03/open-letter-to-a-feminist-man/ and follow the site.
We believe that ALL Kids NEED **Equal** doses of Mum, DAD, all 4 Grand’s+ – NOT Government and their Hirelings – Come see – Join me @ http://www.facebook.com/JimAKBailey
Sign into the GLOBAL EVENT **Let the GLOBAL BOTHERING Continue until the KIDS come HOME** http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ied+241418342546530
Sign into the GLOBAL EVENT **STAND against the (DESTRUCTIVE) Bias of White Ribbon Day** http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=2212642112611930
MEN’S Banquet is about creating Sacred Space for MEN to find the WAY ahead – John 14:6 – A place where Women have NO say (For a few hours), so that Men can and FAMILY orientated MEN of ALL ages are ENCOURAGED – Focused toward REAL Equal Parenting as created by GOD, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Come join us for a Shared Dinner most Fridays and then for Coffee/Chai
- Bring something ready to eat and/or drink to the table
- 6 Lancaster Rd, Beach Haven, NorthShore, Auckland.
- We eat at 1800hrs-6pm – Come early if you need to prepare and borrow serving gear.
- We leave for Coffee/Chai at 1900hrs-7pm and go to DFC Café in the Glenfield Mall, North Shore. Auckland
- To far away – Start your own and make contact firstname.lastname@example.org – I will list your meetings in Venues above
- You will be introduced to many other meetings at these 2 venues